Every Idea is a Big Idea
February 20, 2021 @ 10:00AM — 11:00AM Central Time (US & Canada)
EMPOWER Series Online
Clifton Ellis Johnson, founder of EMPOWER Series, Inc. with Josh Johnson, Business Advisor, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses and Carlos White, Partner at Husch Blackwell. will discuss accessing resources, building relationships and structuring start-up or current businesses with the foundation to support scalable growth.
Click Every Idea is a Big Idea to download handout and Learn about:
- The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program
- The Husch Blackwell Communities for Change Program
- The Basic Recipe for Building a Scalable-Franchisable Business
- The 9 Building Blocks of the Canvas Business Model
- Legal Considerations When Starting a Business
- How to Prepare for a Meeting with a Business Attorney
- Low to No-Cost Resources to Start, Grow and Expand Your Business
- Non-traditional Funding Sources
- How to Stay Connected
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is an investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, capital and business support services. To date, more than 9,700 business owners have graduated from the program across all 50 states in the US, Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C.
Carlos assists businesses – from startups to mature companies – on a multitude of general corporate as well as franchising and distribution matters. Carlos is passionate about tapping the talent of startups and small business owners in distressed communities by closing the information gap through speaking engagements and economic development initiatives. Whether working with clients or the community, Carlos’ responsiveness and collaboration are recognized for creating optimal solutions.